Welcome to the Book of Truths
A good friend and two-time co-worker, Mike Williams, and I were having a discussion about a client's query into our justification for a web architecture. Of course we were right to make the decisions we did, we just couldn't remember exactly why. We joked about the need for a "Book of Truths." A compendium of research relevant to our field that we could refer to as needed to defend our decisions.
Many years later, I've finally gotten around to starting the book. My hope is this forum will be an opportunity for us to research and post our "beliefs" with regards to interface design and have them tested in an open debate.
Let's begin...
Many years later, I've finally gotten around to starting the book. My hope is this forum will be an opportunity for us to research and post our "beliefs" with regards to interface design and have them tested in an open debate.
Let's begin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home